PEAK with the new function designed to enhance efficiency.
New function update on November 15th, 2023
- Add the function to download P.N.D.1 tax filing forms at PEAK Payroll
- Add an option to enable/disable automatic issuance of receipts in SCB QR Payment
- Add a function for printing multi-entry daily journal
- Enhance support for characters in remark documents up to 1,000 characters
- Add the display of information for cheque payments
- Customizing Asset Group Reports at PEAK Asset by specifying the desired period between months.
1. ✨ Add the function to download P.N.D.1 tax filing forms at PEAK Payroll
📢 For businesses processing salary payments through PEAK Payroll and deducting withholding tax at source, after salary disbursement, it is possible to download the P.N.D.1 tax filing file (Text file) for transfer to the Revenue Department’s software (RD-Prep). This aids businesses in facilitating tax filing procedures.
Thank you for the suggestions, from Tittima, Sornglin Brand Company Limited
2. ✨Add an option to enable/disable automatic issuance of receipts in SCB QR Payment
📢For businesses integrated with SCB QR Payment users can configure settings to enable/disable the automatic issuance of receipts. Additionally, for businesses registered for Value Added Tax (VAT), settings for issuing receipts/tax invoices can be adjusted. When receiving payments on-site, the system will record the payment receipt and automatically generate a receipt, reducing user workload and streamlining processes
3. ✨Add a function for printing multi-entry daily journal
📢 For businesses needing to print multiple daily journal entries simultaneously, a maximum of 20 entries can be printed at once. The output file will be in ZIP format, aiming to save time in document Download Processes
Thank you for the suggestions, from Nalinrat, Body Shape Corporation Group Company Limited
4. ✨Enhance support for characters in remark documents up to 1,000 characters
📢For businesses using the PEAK platform and specifying remarks on documents, it is now possible to expand the previous 500-character limit to 1,000 characters and support up to 20 lines. This enhancement aims to provide businesses with more detailed information in document remarks
Thank you for the suggestions, from Phanatporn, Charoensup Company Limited
5. ✨ Add the display of information for cheque payments
📢 For businesses involved in check payments and bank withdrawals or deposits, the system will display details of the deposit or withdrawal. This includes financial transaction channels and accounting record keeping. Users can access this information on the document page, facilitating easier data verification
Thank you for the suggestions, from Onaree, Butler Security Services Company Limited
6. ✨Customizing Asset Group Reports at PEAK Asset by specifying the desired period between months .
📢For businesses printing asset registry reports, it is now possible to specify a months range. The generated reports will display more detailed information, including barcode codes, serial numbers (S/N), or asset storage locations, facilitating easier access to asset-specific details
Thank you for the suggestions, from Rattirot, Chokenavin Company Limited